[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MCL and MacHTTP

At 11:00 AM 6/15/95, John C. Mallery wrote:
[...]
>We have created www-cl@ai.mit.edu for discussion of any Common Lisp and Web
>issues.
>Why not carry on your CGI discussion there?

It would be better to initially just cross-post MCL specific CGI discussion
between info-mcl and www-cl.  I suspect many MCL users are benefiting from
it and you'll eventually get more www-cl participants.

>For subscription instructions, see:
>
>http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html
>
>Once we get such a crowd talking about Lisp and the Web, we can spawn
>sublists. :-)

Hazem Sayed

Digitool, Inc.
                       One Main Street   7th Floor   Cambridge, MA 02142   USA
                           Internet: hsayed@digitool.com   AppleLink: digitool
                                      World Wide Web: http://www.digitool.com/
                                         Tel: 617 441-5000   Fax: 617 576-7680