[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hello! and your server?

Hello!

     My name is Jason Wilson,  I am looking for an HTTP server
with full features, etc for free.  I just found your WWW pages.  I was
wondering, are you saying that I can set up my own WWW pages on your
server with everything for free????  I can include Random Link,
Search, Forms, Advanced Forms, Access Counter all for free?

Thanks!  Email me back ASAP because if this is right then I am interested
in doing business with you.  I run the world's largest gaming database,
GameWeb.  I need full features, etc and I believe you are the right
one if all I ask is true.  Thank you.

Jason Wilson
wil126@iquest.net