[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Combining http-search and http-computed-form

I would like to create a computed page that is accessed via a search URL
(so arguments can be passed) and then presents a fillout form that gets
additional input. This would seem to involve combining the http-search and
http-computed-form classes and updating the appropriate methods etc. Has
anyone done this? I don't think I understand cl-http well enough to take it
on myself.

    Thanks,

        Mark Klein

                  ******** PLEASE NOTE!!! *********

Due to problems with my mailer, sometimes my mail to the outside world has
an incorrect return address. Please verify when "replying" to my message
that it is going to the proper address (klein@quark.arl.psu.edu).

US Mail:
-------
Mark Klein, PhD