[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Is there any CL-HTTP server that I can visit?

If you read the papers describing the server, the examples will be obvious.

The archives for this group also describe several applications.

If that is too difficult,  try http://www.whitehouse.gov/White_House/Publications/html/Publications.html
and http://sakharov.ai.mit.edu/start

Here are a couple CL-HTTP servers that are up most of the time.

http://kogs25.informatik.uni-hamburg.de:8000/cl-http/cl-http.html

http://camille.lavielle.com/cl-http/cl-http.html

http://wilson.ai.mit.edu/cl-http/cl-http.html

There are over 100 people on the listserve and we don't know
what they are all doing.  Some are in corporate or government research labs and
do not make their servers publicly available.

Perhaps some people with major applications will tell this list about them.