[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RJH-zmactcp.lisp

Since I've gotten some requests for it, I have uploaded the file
RJH-zmactcp.lisp to ftp.digitool.com in pub/mcl/contrib/RJH-zmactcp.lisp.
[Digitool, if this was inappropriate, I apologize.]

This contains the code I mentioned in an earlier post that is my effort
at reimplementing the mactcp.lisp stuff from scratch, embodying the fixes
and theories I described.  Please note, again, it is not a replacement
for mactcp.lisp because it does not yet implement the full tcp-stream API.
(That API can be layered on top of what I've done, though.)  I'm hoping
some of you may be able to benefit from the start I made.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.  I'd also like
to hear it if you find and/or fix any bugs in it.

Thanks,

-- Bob