[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Patch to Frames Generation Code

At 11:28 AM 1996-03-29, Elmar Schwarz wrote:
>The most simple solution the problem would be adding a TARGET option to the
>FORM-tag (I guess you used this tag for the image-map.)  This is alowed
>with Netscape2.0, but not yet supported by CL-HTTP, as far as I know.  You
>can help yourself with a little trick until the option implemented:
>
>Just add the string "\" TARGET=\"<desired name>" to the end of the string
>for the ACTION. This can be handled by CL-HTTP and will do its job.

Good catch Elmar.  The patch is available in:

http://wilson.ai.mit.edu/cl-http/sources/lispm/patch/cl-http-58/cl-http-58-2
4.lisp

The patch is self-contained.

BTW

lispm users contemplating loading other patches should be aware that they change
the way logging works, so that a single thread handles writing to disk for each
file-log.  This is still experimental pending a bullet-proof way to ensure
that the
thread doesn't stop or stay stopped for any unanticipated reason.

Others will need to wait for the next release until the ports are updated
to support
a few process features.