[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SPECIFIC PIECE OF CGI

 I am involved with a Christian BBS, called The Light.
The BBS has been in operation for  almost two years and recently migrated
from HERMES to TELEFINDER software. This gives us three dial-in nodes, two
TCP/IP over-the-internet accessible  nodes, and a webserver. We are not
using the webserver yet but would like to as soon as we can.  By the way we
do operate from Macintosh machines.

We searching for a piece of software called Common Gateway Interface to be
used to link the BBS and the web site to each other. We desire to have it
where one way read what is posted in either place via this transitional
deal. I am not a computer knowledable person, but I am trying to help
locate this needed item.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Gratefully yours,

Judy Watson