[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New application

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce a new application, that is based on CL-HTTP:
'InterBook' is a very simple tool for authoring and serving adaptive
educational hypermedia on the WWW.

We invite you to visit our homepage:

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~plb/InterBook.html

or to jump directly to CMU's InterBook-demonstration-server:

http://128.2.250.46/inter/subscribe?

A new thing about InterBook is the feature, that it is a portable
application. So, if you are a lucky owner of an Apple Macintosh computer you
can download an InterBook-server and try to serve your own educational
learning materials on the WWW. Visit the topic 'Download InterBook' in our
homepage for more detailed informations.

We may ask you to consider the current state of InterBook, when looking at
it. It is both 'light' and 'alpha'. I.e. we reduced the functionality of
InterBook to create a version that can be used by everybody almost
completely stable.

We are looking forward your comments and suggestions!

Best regards,

Elmar Schwarz and Peter Brusilovsky