[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CL-HTTP with multiple host domain names

Is anyone else having problems with processes becoming exhausted?
When I run my server, by the time I load in my data I already have one
exhausted HTTP Process, out of six, and within a day it's usually up
to about 4 of eight.  After a two days I'm usually down to one HTTP
process in the "Listen Wait" state.

I am not getting any errors, so it's hard to figure out when and why
this is happening.  I couldn't find references to this process state
in the documentation...

(PM 9500 w/ MCL 3.9p1)

=====

Christopher Welty                         Vassar College Computer Science Dept.
weltyc@cs.vassar.edu                                     Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
http://www.cs.vassar.edu/faculty/welty                           (914) 437-5992