[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: VRML viewing:

>When I try to view the VRML generation pages included in the
>documentation of CL-HTTP, I obtain the error message:
>
>``A plugin for the mime type x-world/x-vrml was not found''
>
>However, Netscape has been configured with a VRML viewer (which
>works alright). Is this a problem with CL-HTTP 60-17, or am I doing
>something wrong.
>
>Peter
>--
>Peter Lucas, PhD
>Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University
>Padualaan 14, 3584 CH Utrecht, The Netherlands
>Tel: + 31 30 2534094; E-mail: lucas@cs.ruu.nl

Please check your Netscape configuration:

On a Mac:
Menu "Options"
Menu item "General Preferences..."
Choose: "Helpers"

You should have an entry for x-world/x-vrml depending
on your viewer. If you have a plugin (for example
Live3d) you should be able to select it via a pop-up
menu.

Greetings,

Rainer Joswig

Rainer Joswig, Lavielle EDV Systemberatung GmbH & Co, Lotharstrasse 2b, D22041
Hamburg, Tel: +49 40 658088, Fax: +49 40 65808-202,
Email: joswig@lavielle.com , WWW: http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/

Follow-Ups: References: