[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CL-HTTP with real-time video/audio?

It is possible that the CL-HTTP port to ACL UNIX will support
streaming audio and video to a small number of users. This will
be function of your backbone network and of the type of video
and streaming plug-in you decide to use. I hear AVI streaming
from CL-HTTP was presented at the Dynamic Object Event at OWE May-5-9
1996. This would also assumes your browsers allows streamed
downloading as Netscape 2.0 for example, did...