[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MACOS 7.5.5 and OT 1.1.1

At 2:54 PM -0500 1996-10-30, Chris Welty wrote:
>I am stalling on upgrading to 7.5.5 on my PM9500 because cl-http is
>running pretty reliably now and I don't want to screw it up.  Has
>anyone done the upgrade that can report back to the group?

7.5.5 has been running fine for us.

I just downloaded OpenTransport 1.1.1 and it seems to run much better.
It claims to have fixed bugs that we detected running CL-HTTP on the MAC
and it contains numerous fixes intended to make web servers perform better.
Improvements to DNS should yield better web walker performance.

Here's the URL: (FTP servers ftp, ftp1, ftp2)

ftp://ftp3.info.apple.com/Apple.Support.Area/Apple_SW_Updates/US/Macintosh/Networking-Communications/Open_Transport/OT_1.1.1-Net_Install.sea.hqx