[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Need help

-- I don't know if this is the right place to ask for help.  If not,
please let me know where to send it.  If it is, please read on:

I would like to know of a way that I can change the display on one frame
when a event happens on another.  I did try java script but could not
get the frame object.  I got the system to return the objects name, but
not the actual object.  If this is not a trivial thing to answer, then
possibly someone could steer me in the direction of a group that might
help.

If you see jcma, tell him that the guys in Twain Harte say "Hi".  Your
software is great!

Thank you.

Ron Sydney
American Microsystems, Inc.