[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MD5 Digest Authentication

Hello,
	I'm trying to test the MD5 Digest Authentication in cl-http-60-57 using
ACL 4.3 on IRIX 5.3.  I'm trying to just test out the examples in the
documentation for MD5 but am unable to ever be successfully
authenticated when trying to access the elite-members.html page using
the "joe" user given in exports.lisp.  I seem to remember a problem with
the MD5 code in cl-http-60-53 but thought that had been fixed for
60-57.  Has anyone run into this problem or have any suggestions?  I've
already done the manual initialization for the seed and also set up the
Webmaster's password, etc.

Thanks,

--
Jeff Long