[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: html editor extensions

i packed the "html-editor.lisp" source in with the rest of the extensions.
(i didn't, on the other hand, include the drag and drop sources.
 if you ned them, get them from digitool's ftp site)

should you, in any event, want just the base editor, depending on your
frame of reference, it's either in
 cl-http-60-57:mac:contrib:bsinclair:
or
 mcl 4.0 CD:User Contributed Code:Contributors:St. Clair, Bill:
 mcl 4.0 CD:User Contributed Code:WWW:
or
 ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/MCL/contrib/html-editor.lisp
or (somewhere under)
 ftp://ftp.ai.mit.edu/pub/users/jcma/cl-http/
 (in this case i'm not sure if the file is available separately)

i don't have the exact locations on the respective ftp sites.

bye,