[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MCL-specific, but non-bug Q: CGI <-> WWW-MLC <-> DataBase

At 7:50 PM -0500 1997-02-04, Richard Lynch wrote:
>So what's the cheapest, easiest database to integrate with WWW-MCL and CGI
>forms?...
>
>[Note:  I'm a right fair lisp hacker, if I do say so myself.  After that,
>all this networky/html/cgi stuff is pretty out of my league...]
>
>Hope it's okay to post this here...

Well, there is Bill Sinclair's Wood database, available from ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/

It's free. It provides persistent object but no transaction control.

It may be the easiest one to use with cl-http because you don't need to
write or maintain a foreign function interface.

There are some commerical databases too, but I am not familiar with those.