[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Stupid beginner question number two

OK, I've got to the point where I can export my files and directories,
and things are beginning to go. But I can't work out how to define my
default document -- the one I get back when I ask for the URL

	http://my.server.name:port/

I've tried:

[1] HTTP-USER(13): [1] HTTP-USER(13): (export-url #u"/"
	    :directory
	    :recursive-p t
	    :pathname "http:www;htdocs;"
	    :public t)
Error: :DIRECTORY is an unknown export-type for
       #<HTTP-COMPUTED-URL http://194.217.200.34:8000/ @ #x88535f2>.

[2] HTTP-USER(14): (export-url #u
	    :directory
	    :recursive-p t
	    :pathname "http:www;htdocs;"
	    :public t)

Error: :DIRECTORY fell through a ETYPECASE form.  The valid cases were
STRING and CONS.
  [condition type: CASE-FAILURE]

[3] HTTP-USER(15): (export-url nil
            :directory
            :recursive-p t
            :pathname "http:www;htdocs;"
            :public t)
Error: :DIRECTORY is an unknown export-type for NIL.
[4] HTTP-USER(16): :reset

OK, I *know* what I'm trying to do is incredibly simple and primitive.
But I want to know how to do the primitive things first before I try
working on computed stuff.

Cheers

Simon

--