[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CL-HTTP and Netscape

Since I have not seen an answer to this question
look for your hosts (or lmhosts?) file, or whatever
Win95 uses under \windows (w95) or
\windows\system32\drivers\etc (nt) and edit the
localhost entry to include any name and domain:

127.0.0.1	localhost	glenlehn.metronet.de

Then use the name.{domain} entries to initialize CL-HTTP.
Above domainname is "metronet.de".