[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CL-HTTP Sighting at Internet World, Los Angeles

At 7:43 AM 3/10/97, John C. Mallery wrote:
>A CL-HTTP application running on a Macintosh 9500 is serving
>a complete directory for the Spring Internet World in Los Angeles,
>March 10-15, 1997.
>
>See the Web Directory off the Apple page
>
>http://appleAT.apple.com/appleAt/index.html

CL-HTTP is also used with Interaction to provide message boards and chat
rooms on the website running in the computer in our booth in the Apple
section of Internet World! It will be activated in a few hours to provide a
place where anybody can participate in the events at the expo, as an
integrated part of the Apple online presence from the show. The URL is:

    http://209.0.61.46/index  or  http://showi46.geoshows.net

It would be great if you added a link to this site from your own sites for
the next days. Also, please come over for a chat about what is going on at
the expo. I will be in the booth most of the time and would be happy to
bring the latest scoops.

-- Terje <Terje@in-Progress.com>
   Media Design in*Progress
   Visit our booth in Apple's section (#2034) at Internet World

   Make your Web Site a Social Place with Interaction!
   http://interaction.in-progress.com