In order to get to know you better and help tailor the course to your needs, we'd appreciate it if you could fill out the following questionnaire on your background and interests. In addition, we'll use this to schedule indvidualized lunchtime meetings. (There is such a thing as a free lunch.)
Preferred email contact:
1. Please tell us what you are studying, and how far along you are.
2. Please describe your programming background in general terms.
3. Programming skills - please check all that you are reasonably proficient with:
4. Please describe what languages you can speak or write, other than your native language:Scheme/Lisp
5. Please describe your background in linguistics and/or cognitive science, if any:
6. Please describe what you hope to learn in this course, and what aspects of computational linguistics/natural language
processing interest you most.
7. Are you more interested in the 'science' side or the 'engineering' side of computational linguistics/nlp?
ScienceFree lunch schedule. Please tell us what hours, from 12-1:30pm, you can join us in small groups of 4-5 for a free lunch and general dicussion.
Class days in blue, laboratory due dates including final project in red, holidays in green, reg/add/drop dates in bold)
February March April May