- Films are due in 100 hours from start
- Results will be viewerd during MOVIE NIGHT II
- Aim for around 20 minutes of footage.
movie must be of this type
Director / Style
movie must conform to this type of style
Time of day
at least 1 scene must take place at this time
must be based on events in this time period
one character must say this line in at least 2 scenes
- "Back off man, I'm a scientist!"
- "Oh my god! Its full of stars!"
- "There's no place like home."
- "The abdomen is the largest cavity in the body."
- "Do you know, Little Man, how an eagle would feel if he were hatching chickens' eggs."
- "Donít be fooled, however, by the simplicity of the sequences given in the above diagrams"
one scene must take place in this location
- Infinite Corridor
- Media Lab
- Kresge Auditorium
- Bridge over the Charles
- Any "square" Central, Kendal, etc.
- In a T station
must be used differently in every scene
- An apple
- A telephone
- A helmet
- A ladle
- A lamp
- A keyboard
- +10 pts: A cameo appearance by Tom Knight
- +3 pts for every team member on film
- +5 pts for every criteria met (+10 for object)
- +3 for especially creative uses
- -2.5 for 'questionable' interpretations
- up to 10 pts for originality
- up to 10 pts for entertainment value
- +5 for each time the judges are suprised/shocked/horrified/bewildered
- -5 for each time the judges are confused