Next: The Hierarchy of
Up: No Title
The survey had two main purposes:
- To test drive an interactive, adaptive survey technology for
surveying over the Internet, using email as the means of transport.
- To measure the distribution of electronic documents published by
the White House over the Internet and other computer networks, and in
- map primary and secondary paths of distribution;
- estimate number and demographics of recipients;
- get data on use of and attitude toward documents;
- learn how to improve the publications system;
- evaluate the survey technology.