Some quick pointers and info on the Tinies used for the NEST
* David Culler's home page is a good starting point:
from Greg Sullivan
* Specific to TinyOS is:
* For more information about the actual hardware, see:
has pointers to the manuals and development software for the raw
* The initial version of the microcontroller has 512 bytes RAM and
* One of their slides mentions a 10-30 ft. range for the radio.
* I think you can run TinyOS as a process (on Linux or Win32), so it
seems like it should be possible to simulate bunches of tinies by
running bunches of TinyOS processes and imposing some connection
topology on them (i.e. decide which processes are close enough to
communicate with each other and hook them up).