[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: cl-http for clisp

>Do you know someone who had ported the cl-http sources to
>a sun-solaris or intel(486) architecture using the clisp implementation
>of Bruno Haible or any other Common Lisp Version ??
>Do you think the port to one of these platforms is easy to manage ??

Don't know about solaris, but a student of us is porting a single threaded
version of cl-http to ACL/Windows 2.0. He started by writing an interface
to trumpet winsockets for ACL/WINDOWS and I assume that you can do that for
clisp too. As far as i know CLISP has a ffi, so that should be manageable.

Porting the CL stuff is easy, when the condition system of the lisp is
implemented correctly. Logical pathnames make your life easier, but that
should not be a precondition.

Karsten

PS
#+german
Ein bischen deutschen Support koennten wir ihnen vielleicht geben, aber wir
kennen uns mit CLISP nicht aus