[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Updating features for CL-HTTP

Here is a query about features for the server comparison chart.

It presents some interesting challenges in identifying precisely what
the benefits of CL-HTTP are.

I suggested serveral to them:

1. Dynamically computed forms

2. Presentation types and automatic form processing in
the lispm version.

3.  HTML 2.0 and pre3.0 generation tools