[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CL-HTTP under GCL yet?

Any new plans or projects underway to port CL-HTTP to GCL?

I hoped there might have been some discussion at LUV 95, particularly
on handling multi-processing since that seems to be one of the main
issues.

tnx,
-f

Fred Lakin  ::  lakin@pgc.com  ::  http://www.pgc.com

References --

CL-HTTP 37.7 new release:

  Mon, 24 Jul 1995: (MAC 1.6.1, Allegro CL 0.4.1, Symbolics Open Genera 1.0)

	http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/iiip/doc/cl-http/home-page.html

	ftp://ftp.ai.mit.edu/pub/users/jcma/cl-http/

Multi-processing: