[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: hardware requirements for CL-HTTP

At 1:51 Uhr 30.08.1995, Dennis G. Allard wrote:
>Dear People,
>
>How much RAM does CL-HTTP require when compiled as a runtime
>on any of the Mac, Unix, or PC platforms.  Is any data about
>this available on the net?

It's a little hard to answer that question, since you load CL-HTTP into
a lisp environment which is usually of a substantial size.

I regularly run the server in an MCL image of under 8 megabytes on my 12 megabyte Duo.  That image starts off with about 4 megabytes of free space.
2.5 megabytes.  I have a lot of debugging stuff turned on, turning that off
would pare things down a bit.   Any additional URL's you export increase
the space used.

I don't have any information on other implementations...