[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

cl-http help

Hi,

I just downloaded cl-http and fired up my rusty MCL 2.01 on the Mac
only to be stopped by errors from the file "Export.lisp" in example
folder, while starting the server.
I can't get this file to load. And the function export-URL does not
evaluate.

Skipping this file, I still was unable to log on to the server to
read the documentation. What is the URL that I should enter? Is it
relative to any folder? I tried every possibility but could not get
anywhere, I used the IP numbers instead of names.

Its been many years since I've used my lisp.I would appreciate some
advise.

Jim Kazoun.