[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

using the client

Hi!

		I'm trying to run the client that comes with the cl-http-47-7
release. I've searched and haven't found any doc on it. I'm a real
newbie in MCL, and maybe I missed something obvious, but the only
thing I managed to get working was show-url, and that was after
tracing http:display, before doing so, nothing was output.
What I'm wondering is : is there a window inderface for the client?
I've seen methods for dialogs and such, but I can't find any method
to call to get a netscape-like application.

I'm using a 9500 and MCL 3.0p2, no VM, new MM, and the emulator
control panel.

thanks in advance :)