[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: using the client

>                I'm trying to run the client that comes with the cl-http-47-7
>release. I've searched and haven't found any doc on it. I'm a real
>newbie in MCL, and maybe I missed something obvious, but the only
>thing I managed to get working was show-url, and that was after
>tracing http:display, before doing so, nothing was output.
>What I'm wondering is : is there a window inderface for the client?

Sadly, no. This is a developer opportunity. ;-) Ideally this
would be portably written using something like CLIM 2.0
(which is not available for MCL at this time).

Greetings,

Rainer

Rainer Joswig, Lavielle EDV Systemberatung GmbH & Co, Lotharstrasse 2ab, D22041
Hamburg, Tel: +49 40 65808-0, Fax: +49 40 65808-202, Email:joswig@lavielle.com,
WWW: http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/ , Tel. (priv): +49 40 7355522