[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CL-HTTP and Mac expertise

If anyone knows these 2 environments well and would be willing to consult
on an hourly basis please let me know, and I can provide more details. I
need probably 4-8 hours of initial help ASAP (the first of those hours here
in Belmont, the rest by e-mail or elsewhere). What I am trying to do is
simple, by way of getting Netscape connected to MCL and to compute HTML
pages, but I don't have the bandwidth to forge into new territory without
an able guide. thanks

Paul Pangaro, Ph. D.    pan@pangaro.com      www.pangaro.com

PANGARO Incorporated    66 Slade Street      Belmont MA 02178
Voice 617-489-9500      Fax 617-489-9501     Page 617-675-8500