[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Crash-O-Rama in cl-http - Addendum

I meant to add that sometimes after the crashes I run Norton, and often
find a "Major" error there. I fix that in Norton (sometimes verifying that
it is fixed), run cl-http again with Netscape, get the crash, and I find
the same error in the same disk record.

I've since also replaced my system.

I realise I'm erasing my bug tracks, but then, I'm just trying to hack -Pan

Orig-

I'm running 53-7 on a Mac 660AV. Sometimes I crash out ("unexpected trap",
continued, then in the finder "error type 12") when dealing with
AppelEvents to Netscape. Even if I come back alive in the Finder, it often
hangs again on somthing simpler, and I have to cold boot.

Of course, that was Netscape 2.0b4, and I've reverted back to 1.12 and have
not yet found the crash again. I also increased memory alloc to 14Meg.

Known problem? Other ideas if it returns? thanks -Pan