[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Crashes on PowerMacs also occur in Allegro CL on Unix?

My cl-http server now hangs my PowerMac every time I access it (even though
it worked fine for a while). Judging from the email I've received, at least
a few other people have had similar problems on Macs, but none of their
suggested fixes have worked for me. Is the Franz Allegro implementation on
Unix machines also prone to these or other serious problems? Does the fact
that cl-http is a "beta test" port on Allegro imply that it is buggy or
unreliable? If not, I am inclined to buy Allegro CL and use it instead.

   Thanks,

        Mark Klein

                  ******** PLEASE NOTE!!! *********

Due to problems with my mailer, sometimes my mail to the outside world has
an incorrect return address. Please verify when "replying" to my message
that it is going to the proper address (klein@quark.arl.psu.edu).

US Mail:
-------
Mark Klein, PhD