[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

mac-cl-http configurations

Several people have had problems running cl-http under MCL on the Mac,
especially when serving a local client.  On the other hand, people
have also been running it with few problems.  We would like to collect
a list of machine, MCL, and cl-http configurations, along with brief
performance evaluations.  We will then post a table of these
configurations, hopefully finding some configurations that work
consistently.

I set up a quick form to capture Mac configurations at:

http://wilson.ai.mit.edu/cl-http/configure-ppc.html

Please take a few minutes to fill this out so you can share your success
or problems with other developers in an organized way.

Also, most of the recent Mac problems have been with system crashes.  If you
don't know how to send a bug report, please see:

ftp://ftp.digitool.com/pub/mcl/contrib/macsbug-for-mcl-users.txt

for information on how to get and use MacsBug.

Thanks,

Christopher Vincent
cvince@ai.mit.edu