[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

DYNAMIC OBJECTS EVENT

This year we are expanding the scope of our traditional
ALU conference by joining with Object World East and
reaching new audiences. You are invited to attend this
transformed and renewed version of what would be LUV'96.

Join us at the Dynamic Objects Event, in Boston, May 5-9 1996
a new event collocated with Object World East,
at Boston's Hynes Convention Center.

The DOE will feature many of the experts you have heard
and LUV-ed in the previous five conferences organized by
the ALU, including (in random order): Chris Richardson,
Peter Norvig, John Mallery, Richard Gabriel, Howard Shrobe,
Chris Maeda, Kelly Murray, Hazem Sayed, Fritz Kunze, Jo Marks,
and many more...

The DOE will also feature the Dynamic Objects Workshop, three
interactive presentation sessions in the spirit of the traditional
sessions of LUV, and beyond. A call for paper is coming soon
in your prefered newsgroups...

See the Dynamic Objects Event: http://www.omg.org/ow/cbcoloc.htm
collocated with Object World East, Boston, May 5-9 1996:
http://www.omg.org/ow/oweast.htm

See also: The Association of Lisp Users:
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/miller/alu.html
enjoy the abstracts of last issue of IEEE Expert -
Intelligent Systems and their Applications:
http://www.computer.org/pubs/expert/abstract.htm
table of contents: http://www.computer.org/pubs/expert/toc.htm
--
Olivier Clarisse		"Dynamic Objects > Static Objects"
ALU President