[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kanji problems

Dear CL-HTTP developers,

I am planning to develop Web based expert systems for a Japanese medical
college. Currently I have tested a very simple forward chaining example
with Macintosh CL-HTTP.
It works fine but I am not able to provide Kanji pages correctly with that.
 I get unreadable charactors like %&!... where Kanji should be appeared.

MCL 3.0 patch 2 supports the WorldScript and handles Kanji (two bytes code)
as far as the editing document is small in file-size. (Listner can not
display Kanji yet.)

I don't know if CL-HTTP has any particular problems for two bytes code.
Please let me know if you have any informations or corrections that I need.

Yours,

Kazushi Minagawa
Nikon Systems, Inc.
Yokohama-city, Japan