[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Open error

Hi,

I successfully compiled/built cl-http after building new ACL image
with patch files from Franz's ftp site. Thanks Olivier.

But, now it has another problem. The problem is in following part of
tcp-interface.lisp for Allegro.

#+Allegro
(defun enable-http-stream-server (port)
  (let (stream)
    (www-utils::default-domain-name)
    (clim-sys:without-scheduling
      (unless (setq stream (getf *acl-tcp-servers* port))

        ;;**** open in next line cause error ****

	(setq stream (open "" :class 'ipc::tcp-server-stream :port port))
	(setf (getf *acl-tcp-servers* port) stream)))))

So, when I start cl-http, following error occurs:

Error: File "/cl-http/" is a DIRECTORY
       type file and cannot reasonably be opened as a Lisp stream.
  [condition type: FILE-ERROR]

I thought the open is redefined as a generic function(?) and tried to
find and fix the definition from CL-HTTP sources(but, no definition
was found)

Thanks

Jong-won Choi