[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

interested adding to CL-HTTP

Hi,
	I am a senior in computer science at the Univeristy of
Minnesota.  I am looking for a Lisp programming project I can do for an
AI programming class with Dr. Maria Gini.  I also want to extend the
project into a summer undergrad research project with Dr. Gini.

	I am interested in adding something to CL-HTTP but I am not quite
sure what.  On the Web site I noticed that you are looking for people to
write a Lisp to HTML translator maybe a Lisp to Java translator.  I am
interested in working on these extensions, but I suspect they have been
done already. (??)

	If you don't need anyone to work on them, do you have other
suggestions for medium-size LISP projects?

		-Ahna Girshick
		 girs0001@itlabs.umn.edu