[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: xMactcp 1.7 on FTP Site

At 2:22 PM 1996-03-28, Kazushi Minagawa wrote:
>At  4:07 96.3.27 -0500, John C. Mallery wrote:

>Dose this version work on system 7.5.1?

If you are using Mactcp, it should work in earlire versions of MacOS

>Apple Japan has no plan to release KanjiTalk 7.5.3.(we are sick for them).
>If it is only for 7.5.3, then I will change the server configuration to use
>Japanese Language Kit on 7.5.3.

However, if you want to use Open Transport, you need version 1.1 or higher,
which
comes with 7.5.3.

It may be that MacTCP is still more stable, but we would like to find out
any bugs
associated with OpenTransport 1.1 so that they can be reported to Apple.