[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Commercial use of cl-http

If you FTP the distribution, you will find a license that lays out out the
terms.

The main restriction is that it requires you to prominently display that
your application
uses CL-HTTP and where it can be obtained.

We appreciate receiving fixes to the basic server for inclusion in future
releases
and short descriptions of innovative applications.

Some vendors are willing to provide commercial support for a fee.

Our goal is to empower lisp programmers and lisp companies with a
catalytic, community resource,
whose open development can be driven by the best programmers at many sites
around the world.

It is our intention to be flexible and  allow the development & support
infrastructure to
evolve as needed to support both commercial and non-commercial users with
the fullest source access.