[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Simple "chat" facility

At 4:01 AM 8/12/96, Bill St. Clair wrote:
>When I was in the office and my work mates were demoing at
>MacWorld, I had a few times when I wanted to contact them.
>I could have sent mail, but I wasn't sure they would bother
>to read it. I wanted a message to appear on their screen.
>
>Has anyone else done something like this in CL-HTTP?

Ironically enough I was actually at the MacWorld MCL booth demoing my
software that among other services provide a WWW based chat facility
included a Mac dialog that makes posted statements appearing in real-time
on the screen...

-- Terje <Terje@in-Progress.com>
   http://www.ifi.uio.no/~terjen/

   Make your Web Site a Social Place with Interaction!
   http://www.ifi.uio.no/~terjen/interaction