[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Simple "chat" facility

Bill St. Clair wrote:

> I noticed that the CL-HTTP server works fine with Netscape and
> Internet Explorer, but CyberDog gets an "unknown error" on any
> attempt to access a computed URL, be it my chat facility or one
> of the CL-HTTP examples.

I'll look into that one again today. The latest version of
Cyberdog (1.1 beta?) seems to work with the devo version
CL-HTTP minus some problems. This is what I tried lately.
Earlier combinations have had problems. I'll see if
posting now works.

Cyberdog still does some formatting wrong.

Also watch out for Mac MSIE 2.1b. This will have problems
with CL-HTTP, too. A later version works again. Microsoft
did some HTTP1.1 stuff (range header) not the correct way.

Greetings,

Rainer Joswig