[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MCL CGI Shell

John. You wrote:

  In your case, when you run the server on a new platform, you're
  necessarily going to be in for some work that requires significant
  developer experience.

I agree entirely and I haven't minded working at quite a low level with
cl-http.  In fact, I kind of enjoy such things.

Also my previous message was not intended to be critical because I do
think that I'm way ahead having your code rather than starting from
scratch.  It was just a suggestion about what needs to be done so that
Joe Schmoe user can install the software.

Jeff
----