[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CL-HTTP on SGI

We tried to install the latest version of CL-HTTP on a SGI
running Allegro Common Lisp 4.3. While we encountered no
problems when installing CL-HTTP on a SUN, the SGI image
mentioned the wrong ip address when started up. Furthermore,
using when connecting to a client, the server returned with
a synchronisation error.

Is there anyone also using the combination SGI/Allegro CL 4.3
for CL-HTTP, and have you encountered the same problems as we
have?  We have done significant experiments with a previous
version of CL-HTTP on HP and SUN, also using Allegro CL 4.3,
and have never encountered these problems on these machines.
Our impression is that it may be some bug of Allegro CL.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Peter
--
Peter Lucas
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University