[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Believing in what you sell...

At American Microsystems we use cl-http in several ways.  It is a gui
for our internal cad software programs (over 500 of them).  We are not
known to outside sources because this is a intranet.  We are grateful
to MIT and John Mallery for cl-http and their support.

Ron L. Sydney
American Microsystems, Inc.
18711 Tiffeni Dr., Suite A
P.O.Box 967