[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Redirect-Request

Folks,

Redirect-request and :redirect URLs don't work when *debug-server* is T
because they signal a condition which is then not handled and becomes an
error.

I find this inconvienient. Is it considered a bug or a feature?

I'm trying to make a URL use an outside server when I'm connected to the
internet, while keeping a summary of that material available when I do
demos in standalone mode on my powerbook. I'm talking about a link to my
research group's home page. The link is defined in an image map, so I must
create a single URL that works in both cases.

-Chris Eliot

(defmethod redirect-request ((server basic-server-mixin) (target-url
url:http-url))
  (with-slots (url) server
    (signal 'document-moved-temporarily :url url :new-urls (list
target-url))))

Christopher R. Eliot, Senior Postdoctoral Research Associate
Center for Knowledge Communication, Department of Computer Science
University of Massachusetts, Amherst 01003. (413) 545-4248 FAX: 545-1249
ELIOT@cs.umass.edu,   <http://www.cs.umass.edu/~eliot/>