[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CL-HTTP Sighting: Backbone of Apple Internet Strategy (!)

At 3:33 AM 3/12/97, Robert Futrelle wrote:
>Congrats on the MCL / CL-HTTP presence at Spring Internet World 1997.
>It's nice to be able to click the "under the hood" link at see good
>stuff explaining the cool mcl / cl-http tools in use.
>
>Is anyone saying what that object DB is -- is it Wood?

Wood is used both for InfoStop and foInteraction. Kudos to Bill for making
such a nice ODB!

-- Terje <Terje@in-Progress.com>
   Media Design in*Progress
   Visit our booth in Apple's section (#2034) at Internet World

   Make your Web Site a Social Place with Interaction!
   http://interaction.in-progress.com