[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

secure-subnets

I'd like to be able to do this:

Define default subnet security so that only people on our local net
can see anything. But allow selected urls to be visible to a wider set
of people (in fact, to the world).  I think this is something that
would be generally useful.

This doesn't seem to be easy do.  I can use DEFINE-SECURE-SUBNETS to
define a default subnet, but I can't see how to get EXPORT-URL to say
`in fact, let the world see this one'.

Actually, of course it's easy to do -- I changed <something, don't
have the code to hand> to let a secure `subnet' of 0.0.0.0 given to
EXPORT-URL mean `everywhere'.

But likely I'm missing something obvious?

--tim