[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Something funny with hotjava

You could put some print statements on the stream buffer
operations to cause them to print what you receive and what you
send somewhere. You want to display new input buffers after they are
translated and output buffers before they are translated.

This will give you the whole picture of the transaction.

I suppose it would be a nice feature to have the ability to
turn on "HTTP tracing"

You'll find some compile time switches/macros for testing purposes.
If you come up with the places to put in the traces, we could use compile
time switches to turn it on and off. This would avoid runtime penalties at
the inconvenience of recompiling the relevant methods.