Natural Tasking of Robots Based on Human Interaction Cues
MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
The Stata Center
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
PI: Rodney A. Brooks
2000 - 2001:
- Cog will move its entire body in coordination. This will allow Cog to
discover its body and acquire an image of it.
- Cog will be able to coordinate its tactile and vision senses to reach out and
- When Cog sees an action or plans an action it will activate its mirror
- Kismet will adjust its behavior towards specific persons in terms of
welcoming them more enthusiastically or with a degree of rejection.
- Kismet will improve its proto-linguistic capabilities, including using
English words, to elicit specific caretaker actions that meet its